Friday, May 10, 2013

Simple, Easy, Sympathy

Unfortunately I have been sending quite a few sympathy cards out lately.  
I guess that comes with the fact that as I get older, 
friends and relatives get older as well...
and some pass away.  
Thus I like to have cards created, to let those I love know that I care, 
and that our family is thinking of them.


In this card I used the Hero Arts "Garden Flowers" stamp set, which also
has matching dies for each individual flower.
I   it!

This stamp set has so many uses, and is so easy.  
I wanted to add a bit of sparkle to the card, so I used a bit of
stickles on the wings of the bee, and within the flower.


It goes so nicely with the background paper...
don't ya think?  


Have a wonderful day, and remember to create something beautiful today.

~Doris    
****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps:  Remember, Bee Mine, and Garden Flowers from Hero Arts(Ellen Hutson)
Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock from Ellen Hutson
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment