Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hubby & Wifey

I love to make Anniversary cards.  A marriage is a wonderful reason to celebrate.
So this weekend this is what I created...


The stamp set that I used to create this card is by Paper Smooches, 
and what I love about it is that you can design the cake 
to be as simple or
as elegant as you wish. 
The designer papers added a nice touch too.
I don't use these papers much, but I decided to step
out of my comfort zone, and do something different.

I like it.
I hope you do too.
Star Plucking Smiley

~Doris 
******************************************


Supplies:
Stamps: Hubby & Wifey stamp set from Paper Smooches
Paper:  Shimmer and Bermuda cardstock from A Muse Studio; Lucille papers from Basic Grey 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras:  Copic: BG10 Cool Shadow, R20 Blush; Organdy sheer vanilla ribbon from A Muse Studio; Tombow Mono Muli Liquid glue


No comments:

Post a Comment