Monday, May 20, 2013

Celebrate!


Do you get Papercrafts magazine?
 I do, and I love it because it inspires me in my cardmaking.
  
This past weekend I was inspired by a card I had seen in a past issue
and I created this special birthday card 
to express the feeling of celebration that birthday's 
should give us...
rather than a feeling of dread of being another year older....


These tropical cocktails, are just a fun way to celebrate a special day
and I thought they worked perfectly for this card creation.
Of course, I had to add a bit of "bling" too...


So don't forget to look for inspiration in creating your cards.
You may create something worth celebrating!

Have a great day!  

~ Doris  


******************************************
Supplies:
Stamps: Word Salad, He Said, She Said, Get Outta Town, Sugar Rush, and Word Up all from Paper Smooches
Paper:  Neenah classic crest solar white cardstock (from Ellen Hutson); and Gumball Green from Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras:  Copic: BG10 Cool Shadow, E37 Sepia, E33 Sand, RV14 Begonia Pink, YR68 Orange, Y17 Golden Yellow, R29 Lipstick Red, YG23 New Leaf; 3D foam adhesive; and A Muse Studio Twinkle Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment