Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trees...

There are so many new images with A Muse Studio that I just love. And one of my absolute favorites is this tree.

I dunno, but there is just something about it that makes me smile.



Maybe it reminds me of the trees that were around our house when I was growing up in Iowa....or maybe it is the fact that it is just such a simple image that you can do so much with. But regardless, it always inspires me to do something fun.

Isn't that what paper crafting is all about? Making something that makes you smile?

Have a blessed Holy Week...

~Doris

*************************************************

Supplies: All are A Muse Studio
Stamp Set: Woodland Friends; Make a Scene
Paper: Sugar, Gingham Grass, French Roast
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Sky Pigment Inkpad
Extras: French Polka-Dot organdy ribbon; Scallop border die; Diamond Glitter; Copics: E33 Sand, YG23 New Leaf, E00 Skin White

No comments:

Post a Comment