Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Treats

This past weekend I decided to send out Easter treat bags to family. I had found these long forgotten Martha Stewart boxes in my crafting closet, and decided that they would be a great container for some treats.

I stamped each of these bags with my stamps, and then filled each with Easter grass and candy. Because these boxes are going to be mailed, and I didn't want the contents to fall out in transit, so I put each bag into a cellophane bag and tied each with a ribbon.


Guess the Easter bunny will be visiting a few houses huh?



~Doris

**************************************************
Supplies: A Muse Studio
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels; Kindred Spirits; Clever Girls; Happy Easter MA & Leaves Trio (both retired A Muse)
Paper: A Muse Studio Orange; Martha Stewart boxes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ocean; Grass; Orange
Extras: Labels Custom Dies; Ocean Stitched Grosgrain ribbon; Cellophane bags

3 comments:

  1. Doris, love the treat bag idea. Cool color combo as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. waht a fun Easter treat... great idea Doris. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will be well received-they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete