Saturday, March 19, 2011

Taking the plunge!

A few weeks ago I discovered that A Muse was turning to consultants to spread the news about their products. I thought about it for a couple of days, and then decided that I should just take the plunge. I have been using their products for seven years, and absolutely loved everything they had. So I decided to go for it.

Not only am I an avid cardmaker and crafter, but I used to be a sales representative before I became a full-time wife and Mom. I still remember what I had learned about sales all those years ago...the basic thing is to remember the features and benefits of your product, love what you do, and that enthusiasm will carry you through. And that is easy to do with A Muse Studio products!

I hope you enjoy my new blog, and I am excited for us to begin our sentimental journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment