Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweet Stuff

I have a girlfriend who is the sweetest person ever! So I wanted to make a card for her, to show her how much she means to me.

It really wasn't a very hard thing to do really...because I am addicted to my A Muse Studio stamps, and they give me lots of ideas.

As you can see, my cards are pretty simple. That is because I want the image to be the focus. And I have discovered that the Copic original markers are great for coloring those tiny gumballs.

You know what else is pretty sweet, and has me pretty excited? My A Muse Studio website goes live this Friday!



I tell ya, it is going to be awesome!

At 12:01 pst on April 1st, you can place your orders directly online through my website.
I tell ya, life can't get any simpler...or sweeter!

~Doris

*************************************************
Supplies: All are A Muse Studio
Stamp Set: Sweet Love
Paper: Sugar, Onyx paper, & Cherry Gingham
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copic markers in Lipstick Red, Begonia Pink, New Leaf, Cool Shadow, and Cool Grey; Red heart twinkle stickers; & 3D foam adhesive

1 comment: