Friday, March 25, 2011

A card for a guy

Do you ever have this problem? You need to create a card for a guy, but just can't seem to come up with an idea that would suit his personality? Well, I have this problem often. Most guys I know don't like flowers and lots of bling, they are pretty simple. So that got me to thinking...

...and then I created this:



I used my new stamp sets from A Muse Studio, and can you hear me squealing over here?

I tell ya, I am in love with them...

I used Copic markers to color the tie and my colorless blender pen to create the stripes within it, to give it a bit of visual interest. In addition, 3D foam adhesive was used to make the shirt "pop" out of the card.

Guess making a masculine card isn't so hard after all!

~ Doris

**************************************************
Supplies: All are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Birthday Greetings & Brief Notes
Paper: Sugar & Sky Gingham
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copic markers in Lipstick Red, Colorless Blender, & 3D foam adhesive

4 comments: