Monday, April 29, 2013

A "cool" trick...


...for a "cool" chick!  

This past weekend I was creating cards, and decided to make one for a little girl I know who is having a birthday soon.  This is the card that I created..


First, I have discovered that kids love google eyes, that is why I decided to add them to this card.  I though it would make her smile.  Second, I did something cool to create the "talk bubble" ....I saved the the plastic sheets that come with my clear stamp sets and used a die, to cut the shape of the talk bubble.  Then I used a sponge dauber to fill in the color within the bubble.  


Cool huh?  

Dies are not just for cutting paper.  You can use them for many things, and this is just one example.  
Thanks for visiting!  

~Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: My Peeps from Paper Smooches, Sushi (retired) from A Muse Studio
Paper: Sugar and Orange cardstock from A Muse Studio.
Ink: Tuxedo black and Rich Cocoa ink from Memento (Ellen Hutson) 
Extras:  Copic YR04 Chrome Orange, Y17 Golden Yellow, E33 Sand, YG23 New Leaf; Stickles waterfall (within the flowers on the branch; Talk Bubbles dies from Simon Says Stamp; sponge daubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment