Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tee-Riffic!

Our son just had a birthday, and one of his favorite things to do is play golf.
(we do live in Arizona, ya know....)  

So I decided to create a Thank you card, that highlights something he loves.
And this is what I created....


A Muse Studio has a "grass" die, that I use for many of my projects,
and it worked beautifully in this one.  It was perfect for my golf cart.
Paper Smooches provided all the other images...
the golf cart, the saying, and the cute bubble....
and the 3D foam adhesive was a great way to 
make the comment "pop"!
Fun huh??

Thanks for visiting!

~Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: My Guy, He Said/She Said from Papersmooches (Ellen Hutson)
Paper: Sugar, Onyx, Grass Polka Dot, and Blueberry cardstock (all from A Muse Studio)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copic R29 Lipstick Red, B21 Baby Blue, C3 Cool Gray #3; C1 Cool Gray #1; Grass die from A Muse Studio,; 3D foam adhesive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment