Monday, September 17, 2012

Something different...

I decided to try something different.  I made a card using an image created  from a die as my focal point.

In this card I punched out the image and adhered it to the apricot cardstock with 3D foam adhesive.  The cardstock was stamped with the sheet music background stamp. (using a masking technique)
The effect is simple, yet very striking.  

The ocean cardstock that I used to make the cake, I also used to make the banner at the bottom.
Me likey!  

Thanks for visiting!
~Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Chit Chat, My Guy stamp sets from Papersmooches (Ellen Hutson);  Sheet Music background stamp from A Muse Studio
Paper: Ocean and Apricot cardstock (all from A Muse Studio)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Slate ink pad from A Muse Studio
Extras: Savvy stamps Cake Die , Marvy Square punch (to make tag) , 3D foam adhesive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment