Saturday, July 7, 2012

With Sympathy

Sympathy cards have always been difficult.  But I have found that keeping the designs simple and elegant is the most comforting and appropriate at this difficult time.  I created this card for just this purpose.



I did encounter a problem though.  When I stamped my sentiment, some of the ink attached itself to the edge of the stamp and left a mark.

      

So what to do?  I decided to add additional streaks of black throughout the card front to make the mistake become a part of the card.  So if this happens to you....don't stress out.  Cards shouldn't be perfect.  Imperfections only add to the card, and make it more special.

Have a wonderful creative day!

~Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Touch of Nature, Loving Memories
Paper: Confetti Cream, and Sage cardstock 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Photo corners in black, Copic .3 multiliner

1 comment: