Friday, July 27, 2012

Goin' to camp

My daugher is a member of her high school marching band. 
This week they are off to band camp.  She always requests that I write
her while she is away.  So this year I decided to surprise her, 
and make her a card to let her know how much we love her.  

And this is what I designed....


The A Muse Studio stamp set "Hello from Camp" really fit the bill on this one.
My girl loves s'mores (I mean who doesn't?)  
So I thought it would really make her smile.



~Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Hello From Camp ( A Muse Studio)
Paper: Sugar, Onyx, and Orange cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copic YR04 Chrome Orange, YR68 Orange, Y19 Napoli Yellow, E37 Sepia, E33 Sand, 
E31 Brick Beige, 0 Colorless Blender; Copper Eyelets; Spika Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment