Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June Spotlight Studio


So, have you checked out the A|S Spotlight Studio yet?

If not, here is the link:
June Spotlight Studio.
All of these items are 10% off from June 15th till July 15th.



Living in Arizona, and having 105 degree heat right now, well actually it is supposed to hit 110 today.....{sigh}....makes me long to be at the beach. Thus, when I look at these beautiful photos of sand dollars, fish, and that gorgeous paper.... it makes me feel just a little bit cooler.

And...of course, it inspires me to create cards that have that beach-y feel. I am still keeping with my simple style, as you can see, but I thought that adding that single pearl sticker just adds that little bit of elegance.

Have a great day!

~Doris

*************************************************

Supplies: All A Muse Studio
Stamp Set: Sea Shells
Paper: Sugar, Bermuda, Onyx
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Bermuda Permanent ink
Extras: Copic Markers: E00 Skin White; Sugar Pearl sticker; 3D foam adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Doris, i absolutely LOVE this!! great job. i am a simple card girl too. so stunning. (i live in seattle and would love some of your heat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the pearl. It adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete