Saturday, June 11, 2011

Father's Day


It has been crazy busy around here.

So I haven't had too much time to post. Sorry about that. But it just occurred to me this week that Father's Day is next weekend! Eeeek!

I had to create a card for my father-in-law. I just received my new stamp set "Just my Type" this past week and thought it would be a great stamp set to use to create my card for him. I didn't have a stamp that said "Happy Father's Day" in the typeface, therefore I decided to add it to the card by typing out my sentiment on the computer. It was a easy solution to my dilemma and really gave the card the feel I was looking for. Copics were used for shading on the typewriter (remember using those things?) Yep I certainly do....

...and a touch of Divine Twine gave the card a nice finishing touch.

Have a great week!

~Doris

*************************************************
Supplies: All A Muse Studio
Stamp Set: Just My Type
Paper: Sugar, Grass, and Grass Gingham
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copic Markers: C1 Cool Gray; Divine Twine Black and SU scallop punch

2 comments: