Friday, July 22, 2011

New Holiday Catalog

Oh my goodness!

A Muse is about to release their new 2011 Holiday Catalog...and I have to say it is going to put a big smile on your face!

       

What is in it you ask?

~32 new stamp sets!
~New designer cardstock
~Felt
~More ribbon
~New holiday dies which can be used for gift tags, cards, and garlands (mittens, snowman, tree, gingerbread man, hearts, snowflakes, stockings...)
~Bakers twine
~Two new cardstock colors and ink pads! Pebble and Wasabi
~And much much more....

This 44 page, full size catalog has stamp sets for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentines Day.  Not only that, but embellishments that will make your holiday crafting so much fun!  The catalog will be on my website on August 22, 2011, and you can begin to place orders on that date.  But if you would like to see it now, just send me an email and I will send it to you in a pdf file.

Just thinking about the holidays make me feel cooler already.

 

~Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment