Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cocktail Time!

A dear friend is having a birthday this month, and I wanted to create a card that would express a sense of fun.  And nothing is more fun, well at least to my husband and I, than having cocktails with friends at happy hour.

             Martini
 
It is a great way to get caught up, relax, and laugh.  And that is my girlfriend to a tee.  She always makes me laugh.

The stamp set that I used here was "Tini Time" and it is on sale this month, as a part of our A/S Spotlight.  I know it is a little hard to see, but within the glass I used a spica glitter pen to make the sparkling cold gin (or vodka) within the glass.

Pretty cool huh?      (did you catch my pun?) 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog...and have a great day! 

 ~ Doris
 
********************************
Supplies: All A Muse Studio
Stamp Sets: Tini Time; Ovalicious
Paper: Sugar, Sage, Onyx Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Sage Permanent ink
Extras: Martha Stewart punch, Spica Glitter Pen in Clear

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute, Doris! Love the colors, the "spotlight" dot under the martini glass and the sentiment too...I can't wait to get that stamp set in my order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I like the green and black and the cut out martini glass. Fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete