Thursday, July 28, 2011

For the birds...

I don't know about you, but right now in Phoenix we have a ton of birds on our lawn.  And I hear them chirping on a daily basis.

That is what inspired me for this card. 

I purchased some fabric washi tape a few months ago, and I wanted to put it within one of my card creations.  I have never used anything quite like it before.  It is tape, but it is fabric at the same time.  And the colors are simply gorgeous!

In this card I stamped my image and colored it with my trusty copic markers.  In addition, I colored a paper flower red using my copic marker, and added it to the corner with a small pearl sticker.
Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great day! 

~Doris

*************************************************
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Tweets (Saltbox Studio)
Paper: Sugar, Sage, Blackberry Cardstock (A Muse Studio)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copic Markers: E33 Sand; E41 Pearl White; YG23 New Leaf. Wild Flowers Decorative Fabric tape from cutetape.  

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see Washi tape, I want to get it.

    Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete