Thursday, February 27, 2014

A fun Birthday Card

I purchased some dies from Papersmooches Stamps recently,
and I have to admit that I am in love...

Flirting Smiley

These dies are simply wonderful.
So today I created this cute card...
..well, at least I think so anyway...


I always like to add something special to my cards, to make
them stand out.  Thus, on this card I decided to use a flower...


The puppy "pops" out of the card by using 3D foam adhesive.

I hope you like it.

Have a wonderful, creative day!  Flower for You Smiley
~Doris 

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamp/Dies:  Chubby Chums; and Chums Die; Notebook Paper; Notebook basic die all from Papersmooches Stamps;  Handwritten Sentiments from Simon Says Stamps; 
Tiny Hat stamp from Amuse Studio (retired). 
Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock; Kraft paper from Stampin' Up.
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, and London Fog inks from Memento
Extras: Copics: RV13 Tender Pink, 110 Black, E31 Brick Beige; 3D Foam adhesive




No comments:

Post a Comment