Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

Well my husband is a father.
And this year I decided to make a quick and easy card 
that was really quite simple in design, 
but looked great.

So this is what I created for him...


The Alphadots stamp set, in which I created the word "Father" is a set
that I purchased from Stampin' Up years ago...
I love it because it is so versatile, and with a punch
really allows you to create a fun 
element within your card design. 

Hope you enjoy it!  I know he did!!


~Doris
****************************************** 
Supplies: My Guy from Paper Smooches; Brief Notes and Hey Man from A Muse Studio (retired); Alphadots from Stampin' Up (retired)
Stamps: Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Inks in Tangelo, Pear Tart, Lady Bug, Bahama Blue, Cottage Ivy, London Fog, and Rich Cocoa
Extras: Circle Punch and 3D foam adhesive 

No comments:

Post a Comment