Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Neat little gadget...

Ok, I may be late to the party on this one....but I discovered a neat little gadget that I absolutely love in my crafting.  What is it you say?  Tweezers!


How do I use this nifty little thing?

~ I love using this tool for precisely putting small stamped images on my cards.
~ For removing the backs off of 3D foam adhesive.
~ To precisely put small twinkle stickers, pearls, buttons, etc on my cards.
~ To grab the corner of papers while I put glue on them, before placement on my card.  (it prevents the glue from getting on my fingers, or smearing the image that has been stamped and colored.
~ To clamp down the center of ribbon/twine after it has been tied in a know, so that I can create a bow with the remaining ends.
Yeah...it is a cool little gadget.  

...and I just wanted you to know about it....it will make crafting so much easier.  And a lot more fun!

~Doris

****************************************** 
Supplies: Stainless Tweezers

No comments:

Post a Comment