Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Belated Birthday

I had to create a quick card for a friend of my daughter.  She had totally forgotten about a friends birthday, and wanted me to make something for her.

So I wanted to share with you all what I created.

This stamp comes from A Muse, and it is from their "Mandy's World" series of stamps that was released last year.  (which I am hoping will come back...hint, hint)  This girl is adorable!

Simple image.  Simple embellishment.  And a little bit of coloring, with my copics of course.  And presto!  Mission accomplished.

     

Thanks for visiting!

 ~Doris

******************************************
Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Girl and Belated Birthday from A Muse Studio (both retired)
Paper: Sugar from A/S, Watermelon Tin Plate cardstock from A Muse (retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copics: B04 Tahitian Blue, Y17 Golden Yellow, R14 Light Rouge, and YG 23 New Leaf;  Pearl Stickers; Paper Flowers, and Nestablities classic rectangles (small) all from A Muse Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment