Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting Creative


I tell ya there is nothing that makes me happier than receiving some new stamping supplies! I am sure many of you can relate....




...it is just a feeling of total joy! I love getting new stamps, markers, ribbon, embellishments, paper, inks, dies..... you've got the idea.

It just gets me smilin"

So now that I have these new goodies to play with, my creative juices are flowing.

So today I decided to get that graduation card done for my neighbor who has just graduated from the University of Arizona. Their school colors are Red and Blue, so I wanted to integrate those colors within the card. I purchased this washi tape, that I made the stripes with, from an online source last fall. It was a perfect way to add the colors I wanted, and keep the simple design I was looking for. I think it looks good...hope she likes it!

Have a great day!

~Doris

*************************************************

Supplies:
Stamp Set: ConGRADulations from A Muse Studio
Paper: Sugar, Navy A|S cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; A|S Cranberry inkpad
Extras: A|S Twinkle Stickers; 3D Foam adhesive; Washi tape from cutetape.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome graduation card Doris... that tape is perfect! thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I've got to get me some of that tape!

    ReplyDelete