Monday, August 27, 2012

Vespa Girl!

There is nothing like getting a card from a friend.
I know I may be old-fashioned, but I love getting a card in the mail.
Bills are dreaded.  But cards....well, they are simply wonderful.
          
We had some friends do something wonderful for us recently, 
and I thought it would be a good idea to send them a card to tell them 
how much we appreciated their thoughtfulness.
Yeah, life can get a bit crazy...but we should never be too busy to say thank you.

So this is what I created....



It is simple and clean.

But lets them know that they are appreciated.

.....and have a great week!

~ Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Vespa Girl (A Muse retired); Thank You for Everything (A Muse retired) 
Paper: Sugar, Cherry cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Black Horizontal Line Washi Tape; Copic: R29 Lipstick Red, B45 Smoky Blue, C3 Cool Gray #3 

No comments:

Post a Comment