Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Growing Giggles




Giggles....yep, I think everyone needs to giggle. 

Unfortunately we don't do it enough.
I created this card for a dear friend who is a bit blue, and needed some cheering up.
Paper Smooches clear stamps are adorable, and I absolutely love them for this project.
The images are so funny and silly.......
......they just make me happy!

And I have to say...giggle...  


Don't forget to giggle a bit today.
Life is too short.



~ Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Perky Plants (Paper Smooches from Ellen Hutson) 
Paper: Sugar, Bermuda cardstock (A Muse Studio)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras:  Smash Tape Black Dots (Ellen Hutson) ; Copic: R29 Lipstick Red,BG10 Cool Shadow, YG23 New Leaf, E33 Sand, Y17 Golden Yellow; Micro-dot Twinkle Stickers (A Muse Studio) and corner punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment