Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Giggles



Today my daughter turns SIXTEEN!  
I just can't believe it.  Seems like yesterday that she was my baby.....
I wanted to create something cute for her, and this stamp set
just seemed to fit the occasion.
The card needed a bit of sparkle...
so I added some stickles to the petals of the flower.
It just screams happy....
...and that is what I want her birthday to be.

Have a happy, creative day...

~ Doris  

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Perky Plants, Sentiment Sampler (both from Ellen Hutson) 
Paper: Sugar, Onyx Cardstock, Watermelon Tin Plate (retired)  (all from A Muse Studio) 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras:  Copic: B04 Tahitian Blue, B02 Robins Egg Blue, RY32 Shadow Pink; YG25 Celadon Green; Black Photo Corners; Diamond Stickles 


No comments:

Post a Comment