Friday, April 1, 2011

Let's Blog Hop!

It's time for the A Muse Studio Blog Hop!

If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Regina's blog, which is: Studio Unforgettable

...and if not, then I recommend that you start from the beginning with Samantha Kania's blog, Kania's A Muse Studio

Many of us are having prizes....I know I am!

Just be sure to comment on this post, and I will contact you if you are the winner. The contents of my prize package are in a previous post. (see below)

Here is my card to share. As you can see I took out my new Big Shot cutting tool, and used my Labels One dies. It is a very simple card, cause you all know I am a simple gal....but I thought it needed that extra bit of "bling", and a little bit of texture to make the card more interesting. So I added the twinkle stickers, and if you look closely you will see the scoring within the onyx strip of paper. Nifty huh? Sometimes the simple things can make a great impact on a card.

The next blog on your journey is that of Amber Smith, you are going to The Neatery

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please come back soon!

~Doris Hello

*************************************************
Supplies: All are A Muse Studio
Stamp Set: Love Conquers All
Paper: Sugar and Onyx paper, & Onyx Gingham
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Big Shot; Labels One dies; Copic marker in Begonia Pink; twinkle stickers; & 3D foam adhesive.

39 comments:

  1. Nice card! You are right, the little touch of scoring on the black accent really makes a difference! That stamp is darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You are right about the scoring on the black and love the touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love finding that in their mailbox? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scoring you did on here! I need to do that more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - I love pink & black together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doris...I am a sucker for pink and black! I love how you scored the lines on your black cardstock, it really adds alot to the card! Great job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice touch with the extra texture a few scores make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the funky color combo, Doris! -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! You're not going to believe it but I had a dream tonight that I used a pink and black combo and when I woke up I wrote it down that I need to make a card with those colors. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love how you added the little texture on the onyx strip with the scored lines. It reminds me of a road which is perfect with the car theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree Nifty. Nice simple touches on the card. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Love the scoring on the black! Love the twinkle stickers! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great clean looking card. love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pink and black are so stunning together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. too cute! i need to get that die.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! I love the scoring on the black piece. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! I am working on a pink and black card right now for OWH! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ~ great card Doris... Thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Doris. I love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card & appropriate for me since I just got back from a road trip w/my dd. LOVE that scoring....something to keep in mind next time i have a card that needs that extra "something"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love pink and black combo. I also like how you scored the black. will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable card - pink & black is such a fun color combo! Thanks for sharing your idea and for the fun give-away too!
    Dana K.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will definitely be casing this one thanks so much for participating in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another stylin' card! I see you have had no difficulty in using that BigShot.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card! I love the colors combo.

    Diane S

    ReplyDelete
  28. How sweet! Lovely color combo and most sweet sentiment to go with :) Great card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the scoring on the black. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. cute card Doris! what fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute! Love the scoring!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card--I like the scoring and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great job. You make me want to use this stamp!! I had thought it was cute, but was not sure how I wanted to use it! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the black and pink as it is one of my favorite color combinations to use.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've been thinking of getting a big shot - seems like the right time! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card....gotta remember to pull out my ScorPal...it really adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete