Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Addicted

Yes, I admit it. I am definitely addicted to the A Muse Studio dies. They are the coolest things ever....and I am so glad that I purchased them. I never used dies much before. I was always a punch girl, and thought that their ease and convenience was the best way to go. But not anymore.....

As you can see I was creating cards today, and used my new egg & grass dies. They are soooo easy to use, and I love how my eggs and grass just "pop" off the card.

Did you also notice that little bit of washi tape? I tell ya, the stuff is the bestest...

Happy Dance

~Doris

**************************************************
Supplies: All are A Muse Studio
Stamp Set: Egg-stravaganza
Paper: Sugar, Bermuda, Blush, Lemon Whip, Lime, and Sage papers.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Bubblegum,Ocean.
Extras: Grass & Egg dies; Washi tape-Spring.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously CUTE!!!! I don't have the grass die...YET *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling design, Doris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the inspiration! Such a CUTE card!
    :>

    ReplyDelete