Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Thanks

Life really does go by quickly.
One minute I am posting something for my son's birthday, and the next minute the year is gone and I am creating thank you cards for the gifts we received over the holidays.  

Crazy I tell ya!

For Christmas I received some dies from Papersmooches.
So I had to use one to create my card.


With this card I thought it needed a bit of sparkle, so I added a bit on the scarf.



The die I used was the "thanks" die.  I thought it really made the card stand out.
In addition, I used flocking powder, to create "snow".....
It just makes the card a little bit more fun.


Hope you like it!



~Doris
****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Snowman stamp is from Papersmooches
Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red from Stampin' Up

Extras: Copic Markers: YR68 Orange, R29 Lipstick Red, G07 New Green, 110 Special Black; Stickles in Lime Green; Flocking Powder from Martha Stewart crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment