Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

As you have probably noticed, I love simple cards. 
I just don't think you need to have all sorts of materials on your card, to make them special.
In creating this card, I wanted the wine glasses to be your focus.
But I felt that I needed a bottom border to ground the card.
Thus, this is what I created....




I cut out the wine glasses, and colored them with copics,
and to make the wine sparkle added the spika glitter pen.
I wanted the glasses to "jump" out of the card...
so I used the foam adhesive to give them dimension. 
Then I slid the gingham cardstock within the scalloped sheet 
and adhered it to the paper using the eyelets.  


Simple, but effective.  Just the way I like it.  


Cheers!    


~Doris

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Say it with Style; Fine Wine (retired)
Paper: Sugar and Currant Cardstock; Gingham Cherry
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copic R59 Cardinal; Scallop Border Die; Black Eyelets, 3D Foam Adhesive; Spika Glitter Pen

1 comment: