Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Have I told you how much I love this stamp set?  Why yes I have!  And I am going to show you again why I love it so.  It is one of my favorites because you can do so much with it.  You can keep it simple like I did with this Mother's Day card...






........or color the image like my friend Lori did here.  

For my card, I stamped the image in fern, and then because I wanted the image to stand out...added the glitter.  It just gives the card the glamour it needed.


Enjoy, and have a wonderful Mother's Day!
        
~Doris

****************************************** 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Sunny Side of Life; Essential Sentiments
Paper: Confetti White Cardstock; Onyx
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fern
Extras: Stickles Stardust glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment